Always Watching!
All Contributors

I Mustache You A Q

Just...

who the hell...

DO YOU THINK I AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!?!?!?!

2 21
  • Upvote
  • Reply
0
KniroAndTito3915 wrote:
SigmaAlphaThree wrote:
KniroAndTito3915 wrote:
Kaitlynne is Amaya's freind from her all girl's High and they are also freinds :3. Kaitlynne doesn't talk much, is very sensitive, but trustworthy and likes to listen :).

uh huh

naow i no orgin


n kno'ings onli haf da batl

1
Zy BG9K wrote:

SigmaAlphaThree wrote:

Zy BG9K wrote:

SigmaAlphaThree wrote:


Zy BG9K wrote:
Hollah hollah get dollah ;)
"k"
"Ha"
did u pack any sandviches??

"We must find a safe haven"..


..OH WAIT HERE IT IS!

THE SAFE HAVEN WIKI

welcom do u wnt masag we got it

@ saef havin wikee

0
SigmaAlphaThree wrote:
KniroAndTito3915 wrote:
SigmaAlphaThree wrote:
KniroAndTito3915 wrote:
Kaitlynne is Amaya's freind from her all girl's High and they are also freinds :3. Kaitlynne doesn't talk much, is very sensitive, but trustworthy and likes to listen :).

uh huh

naow i no orgin

n kno'ings onli haf da batl


o rly? doki oki m

0
KniroAndTito3915 wrote:
SigmaAlphaThree wrote:
KniroAndTito3915 wrote:
SigmaAlphaThree wrote:
KniroAndTito3915 wrote:
Kaitlynne is Amaya's freind from her all girl's High and they are also freinds :3. Kaitlynne doesn't talk much, is very sensitive, but trustworthy and likes to listen :).

uh huh

naow i no orgin

n kno'ings onli haf da batl

o rly? doki oki m


kokoro go doki doki desu ne nya

0
SigmaAlphaThree wrote:
KniroAndTito3915 wrote:
SigmaAlphaThree wrote:
KniroAndTito3915 wrote:
SigmaAlphaThree wrote:
KniroAndTito3915 wrote:
Kaitlynne is Amaya's freind from her all girl's High and they are also freinds :3. Kaitlynne doesn't talk much, is very sensitive, but trustworthy and likes to listen :).

uh huh

naow i no orgin

n kno'ings onli haf da batl

o rly? doki oki m

kokoro go doki doki desu ne nya


DOWNRIGHT SUGOI!!!!!!!

0
KniroAndTito3915 wrote:
SigmaAlphaThree wrote:
KniroAndTito3915 wrote:
SigmaAlphaThree wrote:
KniroAndTito3915 wrote:
SigmaAlphaThree wrote:
KniroAndTito3915 wrote:
Kaitlynne is Amaya's freind from her all girl's High and they are also freinds :3. Kaitlynne doesn't talk much, is very sensitive, but trustworthy and likes to listen :).

uh huh

naow i no orgin

n kno'ings onli haf da batl

o rly? doki oki m

kokoro go doki doki desu ne nya

DOWNRIGHT SUGOI!!!!!!!


moshi moshi~

what's cookin', good gookin'?

0
SigmaAlphaThree wrote:
KniroAndTito3915 wrote:
SigmaAlphaThree wrote:
KniroAndTito3915 wrote:
SigmaAlphaThree wrote:
KniroAndTito3915 wrote:
SigmaAlphaThree wrote:
KniroAndTito3915 wrote:
Kaitlynne is Amaya's freind from her all girl's High and they are also freinds :3. Kaitlynne doesn't talk much, is very sensitive, but trustworthy and likes to listen :).

uh huh

naow i no orgin

n kno'ings onli haf da batl

o rly? doki oki m

kokoro go doki doki desu ne nya

DOWNRIGHT SUGOI!!!!!!!

moshi moshi~

what's cookin', good gookin'?


alphone

0
Staticcat told me to come here? and to say Floating Island Productions
0

Boop529 wrote: Staticcat told me to come here? and to say Floating Island Productions

LOL

floating Output_MCM5Zn.gif productions

0
Zy BG9K wrote:

Boop529 wrote: Staticcat told me to come here? and to say Floating Island Productions

LOL

floating Output_MCM5Zn.gif producions

NO NO NO. JUST SAY IT. LOL

Write a reply...